Wednesday, December 30, 2009

christmas!!

Christ is the reason for the season! And Christ in my life has improved my life! DRASTICALLY! WONDERFULLY!
This was the last holiday in our family home! For sure this time! Most everyone came! John was here and actually spent the weekend! It was truly the BEST Christmas I have ever had!! Thank you to everyone for such a great sharing time! I love you all so much!
Sadly, we missed Betty & Eddie, Scott & Marlene, and Suzie! BUT MOST of all, we missed MOM! But this is the first Christmas she has been with Daddy in 40 years! How awesome is that?!
So now, it's on to moving to Powell with John......God bless us, we hope & pray! Life is wonderful! John is wonderful! He makes ME feel wonderful!
Phrase on my new "magnetic" calender: paint simple magic........
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

1 comment:

Kimberly Bingham said...

Hi! I just found that you update your blog! Woo Hoo! Now I have something to read. BTW . . .did I read that you're moving in with John?